Iza has been working for Tax Advisors Group Sp. z o.o. since 2010. She gained experience, among others, in a translation agency, where apart from assistant’s duties, managed a translation department and did translations jobs in German on her own; she worked in a broker’s office where was responsible for damage liquidation and in a German department of a bank dealing mostly with clients’ complaints (so called back-office; German speaking environment).
Her duties in Tax Advisors Group Sp. z o.o. involve, among others,
- office management and secretarial services (telephone and mail contacts with Clients)
- translations in German
- issuing invoices for services rendered by Tax Advisors Group Sp. z o.o.
- payment formalities, i.e. sending reminders or payment default notices
- HR management (including recruitment procedures)
- preparing offers, agreements with clients.
As a passionate translator Iza also supports the Tax Advisors Group Sp. z o.o. in their contacts with German speaking clients.
In private: likes peace and quiet, in her free time she goes walking and listens to classical music (every year she looks forward to New Year’s concert from Vienna).
Her motto: “Mastery takes the patience for things that require patience”.